In fact, if you are more involved in the CNC industry, you will find that the smoothness of parts is equivalent to the appearance of the product (or the appearance). So how to improve the smoothness of CNC machining parts has become one of the issues for many CNC manufacturers.
It can be said that the smoothness of CNC parts is not necessarily a good product, but if even the most basic part is not smooth, then it must not be a good product! So what is the reason for the low finish of CNC machining parts Today, Xin Tian Jian Precision Manufacture will give you the reason:
- In the new CNC machining project, try to reduce the rapid vibration of the machine tool spindle, because the vibration in the production process will greatly harm the smoothness of the product workpiece.
- The milling grooves of CNC production and processing should be done well to minimize the scratches of the product workpiece caused by the poor milling surface, which endangers the smoothness of the product workpiece.
- If the CNC machining core is placed unevenly, it will cause vibration and endanger the smoothness of the product workpiece. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the stability of the CNC machining core to improve the smoothness of the CNC machining of auto parts as soon as possible.
- Before launching CNC production and processing, it is necessary to match the spindle speed of the CNC lathe and its cutting speed.
- CNC machining of milling grooves should be done well to minimize the scratches of the product workpiece caused by the obstruction of chip production and endanger the smoothness of the product workpiece.